- Local mine tour review
- Gravity separation review
- Process Unit – Tracing and drawing of PRT system
Local Mine Tour Review:
- Identify additional safety systems or equipment used at the mine
- Describe examples of specific areas or processes at the mine site
- Describe major equipment used at the local mine site.
- Describe circuits used in the mill at the mine site.
Gravity Separation Review:
- Review gravity separation process — Gold Panning
- Explain translating gold pan results to Placer operations
- Identify sluice box components
Process Unit P&ID Drawing:
- Identify proper symbols and drawing methods
- Local mill circuit identification and purpose of circuit
- PRT Process Unit P&ID and drawing exercise
PRT Process Unit P&ID drawing exercise – continue review for next class.