- Describe the physical and health hazards associated with liquids.
- Describe the physical and health hazards associated with solvents.
- Describe the safety precautions used when spray painting is in progress.
- Describe the hazards associated with paints and adhesives.
- Compare and contrast acids and caustics.
- Explain the PPE used in handling acids and caustics.
Read and Watch
Read chapter 5 of the textbook.
Watch the following videos:
PHMSA Facts – Hazardous Materials Awareness
Flammable vs. Combustible Liquids
Acids, Bases and pH
- Complete the homework associated with the assigned reading.
- Complete the activity assigned.
- Complete the activity quiz.
- Complete the chapter quiz.