- Describe the hazard classification system.
- Apply the methods of hazard recognition and classification.
- Describe common industrial hazards found in the plant.
- Compare acute and chronic hazards.
- Describe the physical hazards associated with chemicals.
- Explain the activities that are associated with ergonomic hazards.
- Explain how biological hazards affect chemical technicians.
- Explain the principles of accident prevention.
- Analyze the principles of accident investigation.
- Describe the various types of ionizing radiation.
Read and Watch
Read chapter 2 of the textbook.
Watch the following videos:
- Complete the homework associated with the reading.
- Complete the in-class activity.
- Complete the activity quiz (below).
- Complete the chapter quiz.