- Review Process Unit – Tracing and Drawing of PRT system
- Review Process Unit — Control systems and function
- Review Process Unit — Start up and Shut down procedures
Process Technology full scale shop process (PRT process)
- Describe control systems and function with regard to PRT process.
Demonstrate Process Unit P&ID drawing.
- Increase accuracy of P&ID drawings.
- Display and describe proper drawings.
Process Unit Procedures
- Describe proper procedure structure and elements.
- Present proper procedure template and steps
Work Permit and LOTO
- Demonstrate Work Permit system knowledge
- Demonstrate LOTO system knowledge
- PRT process P&ID
- Examples of P&ID’s and symbol legend
- Example procedure
- Example LOTO form
- Example Work Permit form
- PRT Process Unit P&ID drawing exercise — redline for accuracy
- Procedure development — student created procedures are reviewed for proper structure and content
- Work Permits and LOTO exercise
PRT Process Unit P&ID drawing exercise — continue for review at next class
2nd Local Mine Overview
2nd Local Mine PPE preparation for mine site tour