- Describe the key elements of administrative control.
- Explain the steps used in performing a job safety analysis.
- Describe Responsible Care ® and Community Awareness and Emergency Response.
- Identify the essential parts of the Hazards and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Compare and contrast a comprehensive process hazards analysis PHA system and HAZOP.
- Describe government-mandated training for process technicians.
- List the three things required to become a qualified first aid provider.
- Describe the importance of good housekeeping.
Read & Watch
Read chapter 12 from the textbook. Watch the following videos:
What is HAZOP? A Crash Course
Shell Process Safety
- Complete the homework associated with the reading.
- Complete the activity associated with the chapter.
- Complete the activity quiz.
- Complete the chapter quiz.