- Mill Operations Overview
- Review Mill Flowsheets
- Responses to Abnormal Operations
- Describe what represents “normal’ and “emergency’ operations.
- Describe methods used to determine the “state’ of the process.
- Describe typical responses to abnormal operations of a circuit.
- Describe upstream and downstream effects of typical abnormal.
- Instructor led descriptions of abnormal operations in typical mills
- Student led descriptions of upstream and downstream consequences of circuit upset
- Identification of conditions resulting in an upset or abnormal process operations
- Review mine #1 mill flowsheet for questions at next class.
- Review mine #2 mill flowsheet for questions at next class.