- Describe the operating hazards found in the chemical industry.
- Describe the HAZWOPER first responder, awareness level.
- Describe the HAZWOPER first responder, operations level.
- Describe emergency response.
- Identify potential hazards encountered during an emergency situation and the impact each could have.
- Describe the Incident Command System.
- Describe a fall protection system
- Describe the equipment used in fall protection.
- Identify safe work practices used with fall protection.
- Complete a fall protection inspection checklist.
- Describe the proper cleaning and storage procedures associated with fall protection
Read & Watch
Read chapter 14 of the textbook. Watch the following videos:
History of HAZWOPER
OSHA HAZWOPER Training Requirements (29 CFR 1910.120)
Spill Response Training | 7 Steps to Spill Cleanup
- Complete the homework associated with the assigned reading.
- Complete the assigned activity.
- Complete the activity quiz.
- Complete the chapter quiz.