- Describe the physical and health hazards associated with gases and vapors.
- Describe the physical and health hazards associated with particulates.
- Describe the physical and health hazards associated with toxic metals.
- Identify common poisonous metals and describe the hazards associated with each.
- List the metals that are fire hazards
- Describe the hazards associated with toxic metals.
- Explain the hazards associated with toxic metal compounds.
- Describe the hazards associated with compressed gas cylinders.
- List the flammable gases that will mix easily with air.
- Describe the hazards associated with dust explosions.
- List special precautions used when working with particulates, dust, and gases.
- Describe the Bhopal India vapor release.
- Explain how to work safely with asbestos.
- Describe the background and history of asbestos.
Read and Watch
Read chapter 4 of the textbook.
Watch the following:
- Complete the homework associated with the assigned reading.
- Complete the assigned activity.
- Complete the activity quiz (below).
- Complete the chapter quiz.